Duplicate passport

If you have a horse that you believe is registered with the AES UK but does not have a passport or any paperwork it is possible to apply for a duplicate passport.

You must forward us a completed copy of the 'Lost passport declaration form' and a completed 'sketch form' which has to be done by a vet. The duplicate passport will then be issued and sent out. In case the original passport will later be found you have to send it back to our office and keep the duplicate.

Please note that all horses on duplicate passports are automatically signed out of the food chain.